COVID - Telephone contact - Due to the reduced access to practice sites telephone contacts have increased and we are experiencing periods of high volumes of calls. Staff are monitoring waiting times for calls throughout the day and reporting issues where there are excessive wait times and we continuing to work to reduce waiting where possible. Apologies if you have been affected by long waits and thank you for your patience.



How to make a complaint

We recognise that sometimes things do not go right, as a practice we welcome your feedback so that we can improve our services. If you would like to contact us to raise a concern or make a complaint, you can do so by either contacting the practice directly in writing; by email or letter, in person or on the telephone. You can send your concern or complaints to the Practice Manager - email

Postal address:

Sherwood Medical Partnership, Crown Medical Centre, Crown Farm Way, Forest Town, Mansfield, Notts, NG19 0FW

Or if you do not wish to complain directly to the practice, you can contact NHS England with your concern or complaint as the lead commissioner for Primary Care Services. They can be contacted on 0300 311 22 33, by email  or by writing to NHS England, Customer Contact Centre, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT.


You can contact The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman on, telephone 0345 0154033 or you can write to them at: The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP

If we are unable to resolve the problems you may wish to contact someone independent. PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) can be contacted for information, support or advice about local health services: they can also help you with Compliments, Comments, Concerns and Complaints. If PALS cannot help resolve your concerns they will advise you how to make a complaint. PALS can also put you in touch with POhWER who will support you in making your complaint about the NHS.

Please click here to download our complaints policy

Please click here to download our complaints form. This can be posted or dropped into either surgery.

Please click here to submit any comments or suggestion via e-mail


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website